Saturday, January 7, 2012

Resolutions

I hope everyone had a Beautiful, Healthy, Blessed Christmas Holiday.  I hope your New Years was safe and FUN!  I have been eyeball deep in other peoples blogs!!  I don't do resolutions because in the past I set myself up for Epic Fail mode by saying I was going to do this and this and this and this and I will finally be organized!!  Nope.  Now I try to add one thing and always say more scrapbooking.  Sweet Leanne at www.lifehappenswhen.com commented on my blog and told me she liked it!  If that isn't motivation I don't know what is!!  So maybe I will be blogging more this year!  There is a lot going on in the Prolife movement and the Catholic Church!  What is God asking you to do this year? 

Happy Epiphany!! (a day late...yep that sounds more like me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment