Wednesday, June 22, 2011

whose time are we wasting?

I was lucky enough to hear the talented Lisa Hendey speak last weekend.  She was a delight to listen to and had a lot of good thoughts from her book The Handbook for Catholic Moms.  What I really enjoyed from her talk was the part about good time management...for God.  We are on Gods time here.  If we really say we love God and want to do his will what does he want our hands to do?  If Mother Theresa said she is just a pencil in God's hand, what can I do today for God?  Believe me, I have lots of things I want to do, even more things I am supposed to do, but all of those things are secondary because I claim to Love God above all other things.  I believe my job is to get my children and my husband and myself all to Heaven, what am I doing today to get there?  What are you doing today to get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment